Saving more on telecommunications expenditures requires tracking and understanding usage, also known as Call Accounting. Comprehensive Call Accounting systems record thorough details on all inbound and outbound calls. Call Accounting systems are valuable to organizations with large customer service workforces, or a business model that uses telecom services to generate income.
Poltys has designed a cost effective call accounting solution to help you manage your telephony costs and observe your high-volume telephony traffic. With Call Accounting (CCAccounting), the supervisor can monitor and report telecommunication activity. CCAccounting collects incoming and outgoing telephone data generated by your phone switch and is used to control operation expenses, distribute costs and increase employee productivity.
The telephony data collected typically includes date, time, call duration, calling/destination parties, call authorization, account code and line/trunk information. CCAccounting uses this data to provide cost, caller identification, location information and more for report summary and detail generation.
- Compatible with Panasonic KX-TDA/TDE/NCP/NS IP-PBX series
- Web-based User Interface
- Reliable communication with PBX via Panasonic CSTA (TCP/IP or USB)
- Multi-language support with currency details for each country
- Detailed cost report for each department (group) or extension
- Outgoing call budgeting based on predefined PINs
- Comprehensive reporting regarding system activity
- Logging of entire phone system activity
- Scheduled reports sent by email
- Connect to up to 100 networked Panasonic IP-PBXs simultaneously